For those who buy shoes online it is very important to know the size of their feet. This is a key point to correct calculation of the required footwear size based on the shoes sizing charts. We have prepared a small guide to help you measure your feet correctly. All you need is a pencil, one sheet of paper large enough to keep a trace of your foot, a ruler and 5 minutes of free time.
- It is better to measure your foot by the end of the day when it slightly increases in size;
- It is better to measure both feet and use bigger value;
- Make sure you wear socks you are going to wear with your new shoes before doing any measurements;
- Don’t perform measurements while you are sitting since it decreases load on your feet and you might get wrong results;
- Take a sheet of paper larger than your foot. It might be a good idea to get one with a ruler already printed on it;
- Put it on the floor so that one side of the paper sheet would touch the vertical wall;
- Step on the paper so that your heel would touch the wall;
- Put a pencil mark on the paper to mark the end of your longest toe (make sure you hold the pencil perpendicularly to the floor;
- Measure the size between the wall and the mark with a ruler and write it down.
Congratulations! Now you know how to measure your feet correctly and nothing stops you from using our sizing tables.